N810 with Verizon MOTORAZR V9m

   > I am willing to buy an expensive data package. And I know that VZW does
   > allow use of bluetooth DUN (under the appropriate plan). The issue that I
   > was refering to is that I have heard that not all phones with bluetooth DUN
   > work with the N810. And apparently Nokia only supports the bluetoth DUN on
   > the N810 with Nokia phones.

   Hmm, I've always thought verizon was the problem.  I've used my samsung
   t-mobile phone with the n770, n800 and now the n810.  My daughters phone
   which is verizon doesn't work at all with any bluetooth device except for
   headsets.

http://support.vzw.com/how_to_use/bt_dun_landing.html
http://support.vzw.com/how_to_use/bt_dial_up.html

    Jeff (http://www.ece.purdue.edu/~qobi)