OT: Mailinglist Reply To All (was Re: [Fwd: Re: Skype video?])

Tilman Vogel wrote:
> I'd suggest to remove the individual recipients then (like I did now),
> because many people don't like to get individual duplicates on mailing
> list posts.

Is there some reasoning or RFC regarding this? I'm quite ambivalent on
this and mostly leave people in. I only remove them when the topic
changes so the original poster may not be interested anymore and also
try to remove those with familiar names who are frequent to the list so
I know they won't miss the reply.

Frantisek