How to install skype on the N810 with OS2008?

Hello,
I have not followed much discussion but I understand that you can not install skype connection favorites from a new nokia n810.
When he came to me the my nokia n810 could even installing skype by missing 2 libraries.

The additional repository in not the good way for the resolution of problem but the problem must be a bug in the OS infact the re-flashing of default firmware to the new version, I was able to quietly install skype

Try as I say I

---------- Initial Header -----------