Garnet VM

Andrew Barr wrote:
> Access is in the business of selling to OEMs, not end users. I find it
> highly doubtful that they are going to charge for this, because it's more
> of a technology demo than an actual marketable end-user product.

I suspect that the emulator is based on POSE or their other later ARM
enabled emulator. These were always provided for free. The effort has
already gone in to developing the core of the product, so charging for
it seems a little odd. Then again, PalmOS isn't really making a lot of
money at the moment and the Access Linux Platform is yet to be released.
Maybe they'll use Nokia tablets to hone their code. After all, it'll
probably be running on Linux for Arm at some point.