vbar on iGo Stowaway

I have the iGo Stowaway (standard not compact) connected to my N800
running OS2007. I've set the hardware keyboard to PC105, but I can't
seem to generate a vertical bar in osso Xterm. Does anyone know where it
hides?

It makes commandline usage a little difficult not having it :-) as the
iGo seems to have keys for a huge number of superfluous bells and
whistles rather than ensuring that the complete ASCII character set works.

///Peter