SanDisk microSD 8 GB SDHC class 4

On Mon, Jan 07, 2008 at 12:16:12PM +0000, Neil MacLeod wrote:

> IMHO, microSD is more versatile than miniSD as microSD cards can be
> converted to miniSD and full-SD for use in other devices. Although
> you can convert miniSD to full SD, you obviously can't use miniSD in
> a microSD device in the future so you could be stuck with memory
> cards you can't use once you move on from your N810 (what's the
> betting the "N900" comes with microSD and not miniSD?!)

I'm a bit nervouse about using those adapters, especially where there
are multiple adapters involved (i.e., a microSD card in a miniSD
adapter in a full SD adapter in a CF adapter).  I'll use them when I
need to pull data from my laptop, but personally, it's not like these
cards are that expensive, so my personal preference is to get the
size for the primary system where the card is intended.

     	     	     	    	      	      - Ted