SanDisk microSD 8 GB SDHC class 4

    No, but the Transcend 8 G SDHC class 6 card works fine in the n800.
Presumably this would also work for the n810.  It might be faster and
cheaper too (~$50 or less) than the class 4 Sandisk.

    Mine came yesterday with a 'disclaimer' in the package to check the
Sandisk or transcendusa web sites for compatibility with the device
before opening the package or there will be a significant restocking
charge.   Sandisk didn't list the Nokia n8xx series, but did list some
of it's phones as compatible.  Transcendusa.com was down for some reason
when I checked last night.  Given I've used a 4G SDHC card since June
2007 in my n800, I opened the package and inserted it anyway -- works fine.

   I also know from experience that SDHC cards don't work in a lot of
cameras, especially those bought in 2006 or before.  This probably
applies to lots and lots of other devices, including computer 'card
readers'.

    There is a small USB SDHC 'conversion' device that lets one read a
SDHC card via a USB port.  As noted above, my laptop's card slot isn't
SDHC compatible.  However, my 4 G SDHC card came with the conversion
device.  It's nice to have a conversion device for porting things
around.  So if you don't have one and it's a cost effective option when
getting a SDHC card, get the reader too.