Quick Launch for simple scripts

Hi,

I see I followed the same way ;-)
In one point I had to reinstall my OS2008 and I decided to create dual boot
solution. Especially I had problem with my battery life and I was pretty
sure it must be some application not being written properly. So I re-flashed
my N800 and started experimenting with applications adding them one by one.
On the other hand, I create second installation on my MMC card for 'clean'
day-to-day operations.
And yes, I couldn't resist to install everything on my OS2008 in the
beginning, but you are right earlier in December there wasn't much
applications ported for this os. Right now it looks much better and I've
reached some point where everything is stable and I've got almost everything
I need. I'm too impressed by new OS2008 and particularly canola2.

good luck

Pit