Map applications - N800 OS2007

Josh Z wrote:
> I think the map on n800 is empty by default...

Does the Map app work on OS2007? Is there a particular BT GPS device
which is recommended (or just known to work well?)

I have a TomTom satnav, which works well enough, but the mapping quality
for Ireland is spectacularly bad, and it can take up to 10 minutes from
boot to find a satellite.  Garmin were advertising heavily before the
holidays that *their* map of Ireland was accurate :-) but before I
invest in a BT GPS device, I wanted to know if anyone has experience
with the map quality and accuracy for Ireland.

///Peter