Fun crashes on OS2008

On Saturday 29 December 2007 03:29:05 pm Marius Gedminas wrote:
> Two shell crashes on OS2008.  One is reproducible but mostly
> harmless:
>
>   $ type
>
> /bin/sh segfaults and your session ends.
>
> The other is not reproducible: while hitting the <Up> key to go
> back in history I suddenly got this:
>
>   ~ $ pidof *** glibc detected *** -sh: double free or corruption
> (!prev): 0x0004ed40 ***
>
> /bin/sh aborts and your session ends.  Scary.
>
> Marius Gedminas

Marius.   I can't get the first one to crash mine.  it instead lists
out the busybox info.  As for the second ... I get random crashes
form the current xterm (less advanced) version that I can't repeat.
More often than not with more than one window open.  But the  one you
can get to work regularly doesn't seem to happen.

Also just curious but does anyone know why the clear command wasn't
compiled into busybox?  Was up until 2008.  Perhaps an oversite?

James