OS2008 beautiful!

Flashed OS2008 on my N800 today.  My heartfelt thanks to everyone who
participated in creating the beautiful theme, and all the user interface
improvements.

Also big thanks to those responsible for the enhanced osso-xterm in the
default install image, extras repository predefined in the app
installer, and openssh-server root password prompt.

Marius Gedminas
--
"Wipe Info uses hexadecimal values to wipe files. This provides more security
than wiping with decimal values."