File and Folder Encryption

Hi all,
I would really like to be able to encrypt sensitive files on my N800 running
OS2008.
I looked at Maemo Kcrypt in the Maemo Garage, but it demands some libe which
my N800 claims are not available (even tho I do have the repositories
installed which should have everything in them necessary)
The packages which are missing are:
hildon-fm1
hildon-libs0
libdbus-1-2

I did a search to make sure I had repositories the available at
gronmayer.com, so I am wondering where I am going wrong. Maybe the version
numbers are incorrect.

Anyone have any clue where and how to try to get this up and running?