help!? my N810 seems dead(ish)

On Tue, Dec 18, 2007 at 01:56:43AM +0000, Peter Flynn wrote:
> These chargers seem to be very fragile, which is disappointing for
> something that cannot be replaced easily (not in stores), and the

This just happened to me, as well.  I use my N770 on the cradle it came with and plugged into the charger.  It seems that the pinch to which the cable is exposed in that position has ruined the cabel right at the joint where it connects to the plug.  An l-shaped plug would be nice.

Another option for you is that the iTips people make a plug for the N-series.

In Vino Veritas
http://astroturfgarden.com