(update) Re: OS2008: beta version of Modest e-mail client available

Hi Norman,

Ah... You would need to copy control.maemo-bora to control, but I think
there might still be some packages missing, such as
libwpeditor-plus-dev.

We'll be putting some work in getting it to run on bora too, will
get back on this.

Best wishes,
Dirk.