OS2008: beta version of Modest e-mail client available

En/na James Sparenberg ha escrit:

> Ok Jonathan was kind enough to point out where the setting was to set
> a limit on the number of e-mails it will grab.  This is progress.

well, real progress with imap would be downloading just enough headers
to fill the screen, then download more only when the user pages up/down
or changes the ordering/threading, since everything can be done on the
server (though in case of my home server it wouldn't buy me much, since
it's has more or less the same computing power as the tablet, and it
takes an awful lot of time to do the threading ;-)).

Bye
--
Luca