synchronization with MS exchange

Jason,

in case you are not aware, Access has introduced a Nokia Internet Tablet
Compatible virtualization environment for the Palm OS & apps. Called
Garnet. Here is the url to the www site:

    http://www.access-company.com/products/gvm/

I have not yet tried it so I don't know how well it does with
applications that require access to the wireless interface of the N800.

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Acadia Secure Networks, LLC

* *