Nokia_Siemens_Networks_launches_pocket-sized_VoIP

En/na Fred Pacquier ha escrit:

> Gotta love press releases. After reading oodles of that thickest of
> marketingspeak, I'm still not sure what this thing is supposed to do for
> me -- except cost me money :-)

I didn't event need to read the press release: "siemens" in the url is
enough for me to know that it's impossible to be something good ;-)

Bye
--
Luca [who has been suffering siemens industrial crappy software for too
many years to be funny]