Nokia_Siemens_Networks_launches_pocket-sized_VoIP

Fred/Ryan,

I think that the reason for incorporating the SIM  this solution that it
contains a credential (lets call it a billable entity) that can be used
by the mobile operator to authenticate the user and direct the VOIP call
to that service provider's SIP service. That way, said operator can
charge the user for whatever service is provided.

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Acadia Secure Networks, LLC

* *