libraries for running os2007 apps under os2008

    I made a script to allow me to run OS2007 apps directly under
    OS2008 by installing the appropriate libraries.
    http://austinche.name/maemo/compat-os2007.sh

    I hand picked the compatibility libraries to install mainly from
    just testing various apps to see what they needed, so it's quite
    possible more libraries are needed.

    I've tested and successfully run several bora compiled programs
    including osso-xterm (the old, more usable version), fmradio, and
    aisleriot. There are some noticeable bugs in many apps but most
    seem usable at least and seems to me to be a good solution until
    more apps are ported. Of course, all os2008 apps should still run
    normally.

    Works for me but use at your own risk. Your deb packages and
    dependencies could be seriously screwed up.