[Gpe-list] GPE Calendar colors

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 18:01:30 +0100, neal at walfield.org wrote:

> > Yes right, that would be a matter of changing it in the code. Maybe
> > Neal can take a look - I guess he is the one who knows most about
> > the latest code.
>
> What colors?  What is "this"?

This refers to GPE-Calendar, with the LCARS theme on the N800, which
displays appointments in white on yellow instead of the usual black on
yellow. The consensus seems to be that GPE-Calendar is referencing the
colours in a way which picks up defaults (or fails to pick up defaults)
that results in unreadability.

Or, of course, it may be LCARS that is at fault.

///Peter