MAC Address not accepted in Maemo image loading site

Hello!

I tried to input my wlan MAC address from my 770 in maemo image loading
site.

1. I know this has been some kind of dev-version of 770, could it be the
problem why my gadget number is not validated?

2. I checked the MAC address log from my wifi-router, picked the actual
770 address and used that in maemo download site, did not help.

Any comments? Spare MAC addresses that work?