New, renamed version of 770-encode video converter now available

Marius

That was a good idea to look at mencoder. For some reason it gets the
wrong audio track sometimes. I think this might be best for a dvd and
it works on that problematic title:

tablet-encode -m -alang -m en -2 -p average dvd://4 out.avi

Brad