WPA difficulties

Just FYI, I have noticed a change in this behaviour with OS2008 (at
least in RX-44_2008SE_1.2007.42-18).

All the root certs that ship with OS2008 are pre-set to be Trusted for WLAN (not for E-mail or Browser).

So there should no longer be a need to manually set the WLAN Trust checkbox, unless you need to import a new root certificate (eg. if you
are using a private CA).