Problem with maemo-mapper on N770

Hi,

yes, that is the procedure which worked for me with maemo-mapper on the
OS2007HE.

When I run the OS2007 one from the command line, I got an illegal instruction
error. That may be explained easily, because the N800 uses a different
instruction set architecture version from ARM than the N770. The N800
processor supports additional instructions. If the OS2007 packages make use
of the new instructions, they will not run on the N770. The best solution
would be (my view) to recompile them in an OS2007 scratchbox with support for
ARM9 (not ARM11). This is part of the ongoing repository mess discussion on
maemo-devel.

Rainer