Problem with maemo-mapper on N770

Hi Magnus,

I guess you installed the N800 version, from the bora repositories.
This binary won't work on 770. You must manually download and install
the 770 version from the project page, or force installing the 770
version from the mistral/gregale/scirocco repository.

Same applies for mplayer, in case you're trying it. Those are the only
N800 binaries that I found won't work on 770.

I hope it helps.