WPA difficulties

Kalle Valo wrote:

> I think you should try with client auth disabled, because you have
> disabled similar sounding setting (Client Cert) from Network Manager.

I tried that today, everything else as-was, and it complained that I
didn't have a CA certificate to validate the server.

So "Require client auth" appears to mean "make the server validate the
client", not the other way around. Either way, it doesn't work.

I'll try to get the network people to give me a copy of the cert.

///Peter