Nokia Maps on N800

All,

is there a way to get the maploader from Nokia to download maps onto the
N800? I can't seem to find an application called "Maps" to which the
maploader refers, either installed on the N800 or available for download
to the N800.

Is Maps only available if the N800 user purchases the nav kit?

For those not already aware, here is the url to the www page at the
Nokia www site where the maploader is discussed:

    http://europe.nokia.com/A4509271

    and

    http://europe.nokia.com/A4509291

After connecting the N800 to my Windows XP SP2 system and attempting to
start the download of a map to the N800, the maploader application gives
me a message to the effect that I first have to run the MAPS application
on the target device.

--

Best Regards,

John Holmblad