Tethering N800 to Sprint phone

Chris,

my experience is with the  XV6700 on Verizon Wireless's network and it
does tether with the N800 via bluetooth. Sprint sells (sold?) this
handset as the PPC6700.

The successor to the PPC6700, which runs Windows Mobile 6.0 is the
Mogul.  This is an expensive handset, however.

For more info, check out the www pages whose url's are:

    http://www2.sprint.com/mr/news_dtl.do?id=17100

    http://www.sprintmogul.net/

    and

http://www.sprintmogul.net/Forum/tabid/54/ptid/370/searchwords/tether/searchtype/AND/forumtype/searchresults/Default.aspx