n800 user reviews

Thanks for the feedback Steve!

I don't plan on using as a total laptop replacement, so that was a bit of a
misnomer I guess.  I plan on really using it to surf the web, watch video
and do some more advanced stuff from a slim device.  I run linux @ home so
having a device like that is what I want to roll with.

I traveled this year and a friend had a cellphone that could do internet,
that was cool.  I realized I wanted to surf the web from a small device but
I dont want the phone.  Ive had laptops in the past but they are just a bit
too big to stuff in a hiking/travel bag :)

--
-jon

http://www.jdodson.org
http://youtube.com/jbdodson