N800 won't connect via WPA2...says "network does not support"

> But this is bunk as my WM5 8525 connects via WPA2/AES! This totally
> blows me away...WM?!?
> I notice my ST5111 atheros client has only "WPA/WPA2" option (no manual
> select) and it seems to fallback to WPA/AES.
> I am one release back from current firmware (the sdhc fix).

I could confirm that wrt54gl supports wpa2 with aes encryption.
Knowing that, you have to calmly find the way around. First, let
the channel be 6 or 11. Then, go to just "g" mode emission. Let
your mac address pass the firewall on the device. Set the appropriate
password, at least 65 long. Set ssid to hidden. Then... Let wizard
on n800 help you. Include hidden ssid as very important. On 770
I made the connection from the very first attempt.
Atheros chip is known as good for open source drivers. I have
5212 on freebsd box and it works just flowlessly. Linux drivers
are similar, with no time outs or alike funs.

                                     Zoran