[OT]: gtalk VOIP client for i386 Linux

Hi Rainer,

I know of two projects who are working on gtalk for linux.

Google summer of code sponsored integration of jingle into gajim. In SVN
there is a jingle enabled version but it is still work in progress and
the required libs are not yet in the stable distributions.

The other client is psi, but i don't know how far they got.

There is however a proof of concept client based on the telepathy (which
are used on the internet tablets) called tapioca. They had a test
application which I got to work a good while ago. I think it was also in
ubuntu as tapiocaui!?

Hope that helps,

Michael