N810: any AZERTY keyboard?

"ext Jean-Christian de Rivaz" <jc at eclis.ch> writes:

>> I guess you get the German layout in Switzerland.
>
> Thanks for the info, I hope that your guess is right as the standard
> German keyboard in far more near the standard Swiss one (French standard
> keyboard is very different). Is there any picture of the N810 German
> keyboard somewhere on the Web ?

I have only seen a US keyboard. But you can switch keyboard layouts
from Control Panel and, for example, I have been happily using a US
keyboard with finnish layout. Of course it took me few days to learn
the new keys, but it wasn't that bad.

My point here is that even if you get the wrong keyboard, you can
still change the layout.

--
Kalle Valo