N810: any AZERTY keyboard?

Tomas Junnonen a ?crit :
> ext Laurent MARTIN wrote:
> The N810 will be available in a French AZERTY version. For the complete
> list of hardware variants, see "Language support" at:
> http://www.nseries.com/nseries/v3/media/sections/products/tech_specs/en-R1/tech_specs_n810_en_R1.html

Interresting, I missed this very important point, thanks for the info. I
am Swiss French and I will buy the N810 as soon as possible, but I
wonder what keyboard will be on the version buyable in Switzerland as
the standard Keyboard here is a special one mixing German and French keys.

The must will be to let the customer make the choice at buying time
based on pictures of all possible keyboard layout.

Best Regards,
--
Jean-Christian de Rivaz