Idea: Route Finder Service

Hi,

The excellent maemo mapper application can use both Google and
OpenStreetMap as well as Microsoft Virtual Earth, possibly others. It
also has a possibility to ask a web-service for a route between two
locations. I see meamo mapper as a potential source of routes for the
Route Finder Service.

Regards,
Lars

--
Lars Persson Fink       tfn:  08-722 42 15
H?radsdomarv?gen 11     mob: 070-334 35 97