how to turn off and lock the n800 (answer)

> So recapitulating, for those who were asking how to do it:
> * When the PowerKeyShortAction=softpoweroff the keys are locked
> * When the PowerKeyLongAction=softpoweroff the keys are NOT locked
Wait, wait, wait ;-) As far as I've tested it on my N800, setpoweroff
locks the keys and the screen in both situations, no matter on which
Action (Short or Long) it has been affected. My N800 is configured
with PowerKeyLongAction=softpoweroff since nearly the beginning and
the keys are always locked as soon as I press the PowerKey for more
than ~1.5 sec.
Am I the only one? I can't imaging why things would differ depending
on Short/LongAction...
--
Laurent, Nantes (FR) - http://blog.lmartin.fr
Apple MacBook Pro 15"