N810 is here

Been meaning to reply back to this thread .... been hectic here.

My device is pre-release and has a slip case which I believe will be
included.

Ogg is not included for codec licensing issues...

Form factor is excellent as is the build and it will apparently get a bit
better over the course of the pre-release period along with the updates to
the OS for release.

Non-Powered USB...can't charge - not sure about keyboard, but I assume not
and it's the micro-USB variety.

MiniSD gives you up to 10GB storage with the internal ...   US / Canada maps
are preinstalled in much (think it's around1.8GB) of the 2GB internal and
non-removable card which is how you get 256 free there.

Wimax is next year... I've been told it's "later."

No FM radio either...

Anything else - I'll likely have an overview blog post up in the next 24-48
hours once i get back to NY have time to think it out a bit with some
extended use.

If there's something specific you'd like to know, please let me know...