[OT] Justifying my contribution (was Re: N800 gpsbabel supporting the WBT-201)

Exactly. I think that's the clue... If you think that a project lacks of a
good tutorial or general information, a dedicated blog would solve that
issue and you don't need to bother anyone else. That's what happened, for
example, with Frantisek's excellent tools to reflash the 770... I didn't
like the short and hard tutorial about it, and he advised me to write a
MaemoWiki about it... That's how pretty HowToEasilyBootFromMMC was born ;-)

Salut,
Sebas.