Nokia 770 with Gizmo and GrandCentral (n800?)

On Sat, 2007-10-13 at 18:02 -0400, dasDasein wrote:
> I am attempting to use my 770 with Gizmo and GrandCentral.  I am
> experiencing a problems.  The more significant are:
>
> 1. When I receive a call to Gizmo and click to answer the call, there
> is a problem when trying to use the keypad (or BT Keyboard) in the

I have not used GrandCentral, but I use Gizmo + 770 + Callwave in my
setup.  When I used the free version of Callwave, I could not hit the
'1' key to answer an incoming call on my IT when it was dual-ringing on
the tablet and on the specified phone.  Upgrading to the paid version
fixed that problem.
It may be a similar technical limitation you are running into, or it may
have nothing to do with your problem.  Just thought I'd let you know.

> 2. When I log into the GrandCentral mobile website and try to listen
> to an audio recording (mp3), I get a "File format not supported" error
> message by the audio player.  If I save the file first to the 770, than I can get

Likewise, when I check mail on my IT with the built-in mail client and try to
launch an mp3 message, I get a format error, even tho it is a wav file.  I have never
figured out the solution to the problem, actually.

sorry that wasn't much help, just giving you my experiences.