Someone has tried Devicescape?

Some wifi hotspots will let you connect but not let you go anywhere
until you login to a web page on their proxy (basically, they redirect
all traffic to a local web server until you login, then they let you
surf more freely).

Devicescape basically stores info about these sites, and does whatever
negotiation is necessary.  So, instead of having to do the redirected
web login at the hotspots you frequent, it makes that step transparent.