Python - a success story

Got it in my head today that I wanted to download some of my tracks from eMusic (http://emusic.com) to my 770.  I had used the dromanova python script on my laptop to get the files before, so I thought I'd try the same on my tablet.

A quick install of pymaemo 2.5 and modifying the path on dromanova.py to go to my MMC rather than $HOME, was all it took to get some new DRM-free tracks to my tablet.

thanks again to this great community of developers (including the domanova author) for all their work to make something not officially supported "just that easy".

In Vino Veritas
http://astroturfgarden.com