4.2007.38-2 available

James,

re:

> PS .... I'm finding a lot of things working much nicer in the new update
> beyond the documented updates.  Like tabs in the browser!  Then again I'm
> just glad I decided to wait recently.   I'd done a number of "fixes" that I
> unfixed and I needed a clean install almost did it the day before the
> release!  *whew*

Tabs in the browser? Is that the Opera Browser or the Mozilla browser
beta?  I seem to recall an earlier authoritative post in this thread
that asserted that this firmware release was ONLY a bug fix release, not
a new features release. Can someone from please state clearly what are
the new features in this release if there are any?

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Acadia Secure Networks, LLC

*Serving the SmartDigital^TM home, entrepreneurial enterprise, and
emerging network service provider markets*

* *