Is anyone actually trying to use Bluetooth keyboards?

On Wednesday 26 September 2007, Brian Litzinger wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 26, 2007 at 10:54:22AM -0600, Johnny wrote:
> > Does everyone just not use BT keyboards and wire in through USB or
> > SSH into it remotely??
>
> My experience has been that I can get a bluetooth keyboard associated
> and "working".  But the quality and layout of the fold-away style is
> useless for anyone attempting serious typing.
>
> I am running an n800 with the latest OS.

I asked about BT keyboards a while back and someone recommended one they
said was quite good.  I haven't been able to buy it yet, but search the
archives for posts with keyboard in their subject and you should find
their recommendation.

For me, a good BT keyboard would be fantastic, since I'm a writer (but
acting as a programmer with the business I have right now).  As a teen
and in college, before I got a word processor, I loved being able to
take off on my bike and find a secluded place so I could sit and write.
Once I started using a word processor, I stopped that because anything
I wrote by hand I'd have to type into the computer.  I had a Palm
Pilot, but could not find a good useable keyboard for it.  A useable
keyboard will finally let me do what I haven't done since the 1980s.

Hal