Memory corruption during WLAN use: detailled analysis and workaround

Tilman Vogel wrote:

> Very interested in any feedback,

Oh, BTW, you can possibly track it down with latest bootmenu update with
USB network recovery in initfs, see my blot at
http://www.maemopeople.org/ or ITT thread here
http://www.internettablettalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9649
You can log in and insert wlan modules yourself (possibly mixed with
other modules) and continue with booting to determine which is the
faulty one. When still in initfs you have also almost all memory free so
the testing could be easier. If you need to compile something with
uclibc toolchain, let me know. For N770 initfs this one is correct:
http://www.scratchbox.org/download/files/sbox-releases/0.9.8/tarball/
scratchbox-toolchain-arm-gcc3.4.cs-uclibc-0.9.8.5.tar.gz It works even
in apophis scratchbox used for 2.2 and latest Bora.

Frantisek