Is the IPhone ready for Business?

On 9/11/07, Acadia Secure Networks <acadiasecurenets at aol.com> wrote:

> here is an interesting short video from the CNET www site that poses the
> question of whether or not the Iphone is ready for business use.

[snip]

Interesting. Thanks for that.

> The same question applies to the N800 and its future derivatives as well.

<marketing company="nokia">But the *N*800 is a multimedia "Internet
Tablet". Its primary purposes are to provide a desktop-level Internet
experience in your pocket, and excellent media functionality. Business
users should look elsewhere...</marketing>

Of course, if you then start comparing the iPhone or iPod Touch with
the N800 (multimedia devices which provide an Internet experience in
your pocket), prepare to be flamed (at least by some on ITT).

I agree with you, though, the Nokia Internet Tablets have a lot to
learn to be acceptable to business (in many ways they're like the
Psions of old - but even more insular).

Cheers,

Andrew

--