New OSSO category suggestion - Appointments

Hi,

I am no maemo developer, but I have a suggestion for all the developers
of the different PIM-alternatives out there.

Wouldn't it be appropriate to introduce a new OSSO category for
appointments?

I would love to see global search to be able to search within
appointments, and I realize that even though a new category is
introduced global search will not magically work with that category, but
at least it indicates that there is a new kind of data on my N800/770.

On the subject of global search, what is missing in order to implement
searching in "appointment" data? I've tried searching for an API but I
cannot seem to find any, is not published?

Best regards,
Lars Persson Fink.