how to install GPE Calendar?

On Thursday 16 August 2007 20:40, David Fass wrote:
> Hi.  This is a stupid question, I'm sure, but how do I download the
> GPE Calendar to my Nokia 770?

"Click to install" doesn't work on the 770.  You have to add the repository to
the Application Manager by hand.  In the Application Manager, use the
Tools/Application catalogue... menu item and add a new catalogue.  If you go
to http://www.cobb.uk.net/770 you will see the details you need to enter (you
want the "gregale" distribution).  If you then "Refresh the list of packages"
you should see gpe-calendar in the list and available to install.

> Also, how would I go about syncing my Gmail Contacts list with the 770
> Contacts list?  It seems to show *some* of my Gmail contacts, but not
> nearly all.  Is there some other contact or phone list utility that
> can sync up with Gmail contacts?

You may want to ask this question on the GPE mailing list.  Go to
http://linuxtogo.org/mailman/listinfo/gpe-list to sign up to that list.

Graham