Arg! My backup doesn't work!!!

	Paul,
 ----- Original Message -----
 Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 08:56:26 -0500
 From: "Paul Klapperich"
 Subject: Re: Arg! My backup doesn't work!!!
 Cc: "maemo-users-request at maemo.org"
 It's been a while since I looked at the backup files, but I think
the
 zip files had paths relative to the home folder for all of the
 contained files. I think you could have just unzipped them all
 manually.
 Anyway, as you've said a dozen times now, it doesn't matter.
 --Paul
	Yes, that works for everything but App settings/preferences and
information that's not "document"-based (e.g., where applications
should be organized) -- which was my main concern. It probably took
me three days to restore all of my app settings after this fiasco!

	Tim
 ---
 Weblog ~ http://tim.samoff.com
 Baby Blog ~ http://kc.samoff.com