youtube doesn't work anymore

or maybe u just found a bug in opera. I know opera and it uses a
library to be able to handle objects (at least on the desktop)
something like libmotiff, if motiff isn't present then flash wont even
show on the page. (but u woun't see a message asking u to upgrade
flash). Just will be a blank (or gray) square. Which is NOT what is
going on in here.