viewing digital photos

Yes, quiver is a keeper ;) It has a thumbnail view and is more responsive
than mirage or the built in viewer so I think it is the better choice for
browsing and viewing images on the n800. It is also has better integration
with the platform than Mirage does. Take my opinion with a grain of salt
though, as I am a little biased.

One thing quiver lacks is basic image editing features. Mirage has some
basic editing features but I haven't tried them at all.

Mike