Streaming Music to the N800

I've started a little research project to figure out the best setup for
streaming media to N800. Check it out at:

http://nedim.cholich.com/2007/06/upnp-servers-and-n800.html

There is a lot more to cover. One thing I would say however so far is that
on Windows WMP works the best.

Also note about MythTV, although it has built in upnp server it does _not_
work with N800 nor many other software upnp renderers. It's real shame since
I have tone of content on MythTV including tv shows and movies etc.

If you all can help with comments on what works and what doesn't maybe we
can have definitive list of server/player combinations.

Another thing is I'm not sure if players share common upnp library or not
and how many players have it implemented separately of the os.